Volunteering for EDISS
We need volunteers for the following roles:
- Social media- to help manage and schedule social media content that is relevant, appropriate and professional to our organisation and function.
- Awareness raising- based at both universities in Nottingham through raising awareness about the service and eating disorders.
- Group co-facilitator- working as a support group co-facilitator at the groups ran for students at both universities in Nottingham. As a co-facilitator you will be working during evening-time as this is when support groups will run.
- Fundraising committee member- attending fundraising meetings in Derby to help plan for fundraising events.
- Drop-in support worker- helping support students who attend the drop-in clinic that runs once a week. Ensure students feel welcomed and safe and provide them with adequate information about how to book in for an appointment.
- Peer supporter- providing 1:1 support for service users to discuss thoughts, feelings and emotions.
For more information on how to get involved contact us
T: 01332 367571