First Steps are able to offer a range of private one to one support services for individuals who require additional support that we are not able to offer free of charge due to funding restrictions.
Private support sessions are led by what the individual feels would be most useful for them and facilitated by professional and trained members of the First Steps team with experience of working with people affected by eating disorders.
Support may take the form of:
- Peer support
- Compulsive exercise support
- Supported meals and snacks
- Support with shopping and cooking
- Support with vocational skills (education based on training or employment)
- Support via skype/online
- Support for parents and carers
If this service is of interest to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial appointment to discuss your requirements.
Click on the link below to download our Private Support Leaflet